• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great for chewing rabbits

Tedsue

Young Bun
My rabbits were chewing my skirting boards and the edge of my doors, this wasnt good as we had only just moved in...but hey ho we love them for it. Well i went to P@H and was getting a few bits and bobs and saw a load of sticks bound together with wood and i thought id get them to try it as id tried all the deterents people had sugested. Well they love them so much they have had them for nearly 2weeks and still everyday they carry them around and chew those all the time. Fantastic and recomend any one with chewing rabbits the sticks are great my two loved them and the sticks are still going strong now. :D

Ozzy has these but they came apart so he walks on them and plays a tune :lol:

He won't chew them though so I wondered if other bunnies did :lol:

Glad your buns do :D :D

XxX

mine wont use them as a bundle but if i take the binding stuff off they chew them like crazy :D they also walk round with them in their mouths :lol:

We actually put up willow trellisisisisis in our living room to block off access to our TV, fireplace and a corner of the wall they just HAVE to strip of wallpaper. Seems to have mostly stopped them nibbling at our lovely paintwork!

Back