• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor cage

i would like a two storey cage. I have thought about dog crate but dont really want to have to make it etc

you could make a 2 storey cage by joining 2 of the zooplus cages just take one of the roof doors off the bottom one attatch the wire from the other cage using those plastic parcel ties or what ever they're called and line it with towels or vet bed :D I used to have my cage set up like that for fudge and treacle :D

emilyarc said:
i would like a two storey cage. I have thought about dog crate but dont really want to have to make it etc

Hi, sorry to harp on about dog crates but you don't have to make them, they just fold up, it only takes 5 mintes. The only complicated bit is if you add a shelf which many people do, having said that my shelf is very basic and that only took a few minutes to make, or you could just put a box in for a bit of variety.

I know a lot of people find the zooplus ones that Mandy suggested really good.
:D

some great ideas here..

http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies/indoorcages.htm

i must admit ive folded up my dog crates till i get new bun litter trained..she peed through the wee guard i had an all!

i bought a cage from the pet store called jollyes..it has a plastic base and a fold up top for storage whoo hooo
its not as big as i like but shes getting used to livingindoors and ina few days the exercise pen hopefully..shes only a baby bless her. the cage was £28.99 not bad..

i saw some on ebay too.

I love the double storey cage on ebay! I was wondering if anyone knew the german company that makes them so i can order one online......

Back