• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor rabbit cage

emilyarc

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,
I have two house rabbits (male mini lop and female cross dutch- rescues). I have an indoor cage but whilst i am at school i would like them to have a better cage. i was wondering if anyone could recommend some? I like the idea of a two storey or three strey for them with ladders etc?
Please reply if you have an ideas

Thanks
Emily

HEllo, welcome to RU! :wave:

Lots of people including me have dog crates to accomodate indoor bunnies. You can get big ones for a reasonable price on ebay and they are cheaper than indoor rabbit cages.

There was a thread not long ago where someone found a two storey indoor one though but the search facility is not running at the moment so sorry I can't fine it.

I would suggest though that if your bunnies will be in the cage for a long time througout the day that you could think about getting a run attached to the crate/cage, just to give them more space when you are at school.

Hope that helps a bit.

Back