• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EEEK!! you never get used to it!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:shock: POOO and loads of it.all round the new house buns cage we bought down tonite. Shes been with us a week tomorrow and in this cage since monday.its easier to toilet train her in.
BUT oh my..i know bunnies can half poo when marking territory..even mine whove been done..but this!
#This i wasnt prepared for! i swept up and they covered the ground again..i know they do this when the kittens are invading their personal space so e xpected it with new bun..but omg..i will go downstairs tomorrow to a sea of poo! :shock: :lol: :lol:

the newbie isnt spayed yet shes just on 12 weeks old and a frenchie..jo advised me to keep her upstairs for a fortnight to settle her in..but the neighbours cant handle the npise of her mad dash at 3am and her digging and madness.its sooo loud so downstairs she came..shes already pals with the kits.bifs met her but bertie never actualy did..he hid in the carrier. but jo said you wont have any probs with bertie..shes right..i reckon id be able to bond him and baby in 48hrs! But its Bif shes company for really..and they did recognise each other again..then bif decided she was going to nip thru the bars and her flat little nose and chubby chops wouldnt fit..she was mad as hell!
she kept going for bertie as hed introduced himself thru the bars and went to sleep happy near the cage..bif really went for him then after 10 mins calmed down..salem kept goin to say hi to his new bunny pal and bif wouldnt let him withing 3 feet of the cage..both kittens are creeping round her slowly absolutely terriifed.
But ive come to bed and all 5 seem very happy and relaxed and the buns are pooing to their hearts content..aaarghhhh

its not funny...i will need a snow plough by morning :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just had Angie65 s barley bun in my living room for a few days while she was away ....Nemo my housebun kept leaving loads of little pyramids of poo all around her crate .

as quick as id sweep them up he keep depositing some more :lol: :lol:

:lol: lol i have a piccy of newbie but its not great and oh yes two piccies of the poo its so much! and theres a wee up against her cage :shock:

Bif did this when we got bertie but i didnt think theyd both do it to new bunnie..shut my mouth :lol: :lol:

U/D pics

:lol: dot to dot bunny style!!

poo.jpg

new bunny

newbunny1.jpg

newbunny2.jpg

newbunny3.jpg

she's lovely... looks very relaxed in the last pic.
re the poos... maybe you should take up bowls as Frenchie purlies are huge :lol: :lol:

Great poo shot! I gave Maria a homemade birthday card from the rabbits (when we still had five) with a different size poo sellotaped inside! :lol: :lol:

Neil

Back