• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hahahaha

lucyj

Mama Doe
I got a letter this morning addressed to Honey & Harly Warrander hahaha, a wee card from the vet to remind them it's time for their annual check up and myxu boosters :)

:lol: :lol: I love it when you get reminders from the vets with your buns names on the front, it's so funny! I feel like I should let them open it themselves as it is their post. :oops: :lol:

oh i got one from my vet for moo - was it a postcard with a cartoon of a cat,dog and rabbit spelling out 'boosters' on a fridge ? thats what i got !

I once got this info pack from Burgess with 'Miss Snoopy Thompson-Hall' on the front. I'm sure the postman was killing himself laughing. The funniest thing is that I don't have a hyphonated surname, it is just hers because she is jointly parented by myself and my (now ex) boyfriend. I never dreamed they would actually address something to her.

It always amuses me in the vets when they call out the pets name followed by the owners surname, I get funny looks with 'Tallulah Thompson'!

crazyrabbitlady said:
I once got this info pack from Burgess with 'Miss Snoopy Thompson-Hall' on the front. I'm sure the postman was killing himself laughing. The funniest thing is that I don't have a hyphonated surname, it is just hers because she is jointly parented by myself and my (now ex) boyfriend. I never dreamed they would actually address something to her.

It always amuses me in the vets when they call out the pets name followed by the owners surname, I get funny looks with 'Tallulah Thompson'!

Oh that's hilarious :lol: :lol: Snoopy Thompson-Hall! :lol: :lol:

I guess Rosie Smith isn't too bad, but I know what you mean about the vet shouting out the pet's name - when we were thinking of names for Rosie, sometimes we did think "Oh no, we can't call her that - it would be too embarrassing at the vet's" !! :lol: :lol:

*madysmummy* - We get the 'Boosters' postcards too - they make me smile :)

Back