• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The green tunnels

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hello,

Rusty has taken to chewing his tunnel (I thought it was chew proof). Before anyone says to put things in the run to chew- he has willow balls, sticks, other wood toys, cardboard boxes etc. but oh no he wants to chew the tunnel :lol:

Is this going to effect him in any way? Bad for teeth/small bits of plastic. :shock: Anyone elses bun do this? Or is it just mine? :lol:

Thank you for any answers :D

there was a post about this not long ago. mine chew theirs loads but i think they always spit the bits of plastic out as it looks like it has been snowing green in their pen :lol:

her is the damage mine have done to their 'chew proof' tunnel :roll:

misc079.jpg

misc080.jpg

misc076.jpg

:lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Gosh, your bun is more persistent then Rusty, at least he is just chewing the ends and not the middle. I wont show him the pictures, he'll get ideas!!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my 2 are just rebels! they know that if they eat all their toys then i will buy them new ones :roll: :lol:

Sir R does the same with his :oops: He also tries to drag it into his hutch. I bought the interchange and two more tunnels and still he likes to think he can get it in his home :lol: He has never had any side effects from chewing them :D

i was actually quite annoyed because snugglesafe were at crufts and were selling the tunnels so thought i might treat the bunster but they were selling them for £10 each!! i might as well buy them locally :roll: (not that im a bargain hunter or anything :lol: :lol: )

before we got our first two we went on a shopping spree and among the things we bought was a string of sausages with faces on from poundland. when we got to rabbit no. 4 (Florence) she took great delight in biting all the noses off! instant confiscation!

Neil

Back