• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter present for your bun

hairdi

Warren Scout
:D :D :D Have a look at thehayexperts.com, they are doing a lovely easter basket for your bun and 50p from the sale of each one goes to The Rabbit Residence Rescue. I`ve just got mind !! If you get one, it would be nice to have some photos of your buns enjoying them !!:D :D :D

Awww I saw those, So wish my little girl was here to buy one for :cry: Was going to buy one for each of Em's buns but X7 and I dont have enough pennies!! :lol:

beckiboo186 said:
Awww I saw those, So wish my little girl was here to buy one for :cry: Was going to buy one for each of Em's buns but X7 and I dont have enough pennies!! :lol:

I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing

I always swore I'd not get sucked into the anthromorphising thing of buying celebratory presents for animals but I just couldn't resist!! However,i've been very strict with myself and bought just one basket between the two..oh, and some hay samples...and..... :lol: :lol:

I bought one, and it's really cute. But it's not Easter till next weekend so Itchy and Scratchy have to wait till then :)

Awwww why do you have to let me know when I already got them easter pressies - I am very sad and bought them rabbit easter eggs :s ( for rabbits) :lol:

Back