• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is awful :(

Dreadful news

I'm afraid that 9 animals (3 chickens and 6 guinea pigs) were murdered at a primary chool in Doncaster earlier this week (Monday evening).

This country is not a good place to be at the moment.

The senselessness of it bewilders me. Just... why?

The thing is, if the people who did this were caught, they'd get no more than a slap on the wrist. It's unbelievable, someone who is capable of murdering an innocent creature for no apparent reason deserves to be locked up for a long time.

I always think that people/kids who start by torturing and killing animals will often go on to enjoy hurting other people too - often in serial killers you see violence build up from childhood from animals to humans, maybe if they punished and tried to get to the reasons they'd deter others and help the perpetrators.

It's sick and barbaric, to come back to deliberately hurt an animal is beyond words :twisted:

And Sue - that's terrible, the poor animals and the poor children :cry:

I really want to ask the same as everyone else. WHY? What evil people. I hope they get what they deserve.

Took me back to when a bloke bit a kitten's head off at a family bbq a while back... no-one would give evidence against him... really sad. So horrible when people hurt animals on purpose, neglect is bad enough, but to do something like that on purpose is sick. :evil:

Oh no! I can't bear anything like this, I wish I hadn't seen it now, as it's really upset me! There were several cases near me last year where :censored: were attacking horses. I couldn't get it out of my head for a long, long time! This sort of thing makes me worry about leaving my three rabbits in my garden when I go away. My best friend is coming in twice a day (she only lives over the fence) and my garden is secure (it is a nice neighbourhood, actually), but I think I'll go and get a really big padlock for my gate tomorrow. This is enough to make anyone paranoid!! Claire

That's just so sad :cry: :cry: And to think they actually went back just to hurt that poor bun. Binky free little man, no-one can hurt you now - I'm so sorry :cry: :cry:

Back