• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What the heck is this??!!

A rabbit AND a guinea pig he kept in that?!!

It looks good though but just big enough for a mouse or rat i'd say. The sad thing is, someone's gonna keep another rabbit or pig in it :(

That's dreadful :( The measurements given will be the widest/highest point, so because of the design of it, there's much less room than a 'normal' hutch. And even a regular hutch of those dimensions wouldn't be big enough :(

According to their measurements it 3ft6in x 2ft high x 18"deep :shock: and then when you look at the design and take into the account of the shape it is TINY! :shock: :shock: Would be ok as a carrier for VERY short journeys!

Ooooh just down the road from me, might have to put in a bid then smash and burn :twisted:

Have you seen his sign on name? Moppit! :shock: :shock: :shock: , now there's a surprise.

I think that hutch has got to be the most cruel place to keep any animal, it beggars belief that someone actually thinks that it's OK to keep a rabbit and a guinea pig together in that. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those poor animals :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:shock: :evil: I am very glad no one has bid as then a rabbit/guinea pig will not have to ender the horrid cruelty of that hutch....yet :evil: How can people be so silly and stupid to think it is ok to house a rabbit in that!I thought it was a cage for the tiniest furry animal ever! :? Never in my life would i buy that!

Ax

I hope he doesn't get a bid and has to cuck it or burn it!Actually he will probarbly try and sell it again! :evil: Some people

Although this hutch is larger than the smallest standard hutch available, for humane reasons, we would not recommend a hutch of this size for anything other than guinea pigs or a dwarf/ baby rabbit. We would also recommend that they have regular access to an outdoor run
Off the ebay page^

Well at least he wants to let people know they should have acess to a run!But its larger than a standered hutch!? Well mate i thought it was 10x smaller! :evil:

It might make a nice little shelter inside a large run? It's an odd design though, would hate to think of any animal confined in there though :(

Mind you, 99p for kindling is a good price ;)

Back