• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunny - it's a boy, I think! Names?

toffee

Mama Doe
I got my new bunny, who I had called Bridget, this week and took her to the vet because i was unsure of the sex. The vet said it was a girl. I looked myself last night and I'm fairly sure it's a boy. :roll:

I don't blame the vet though, in fairness she did say she wasn't sure and she's newly qualified and I don't think she's had much experience with rabbits apart from mine.

Any suggestions for boy rabbit names?

No pics yet. He's a white and tan lionhead. Very very fluffy and cute as a button!!

I will post pics as soon as I get my film developed cos I don't have a digital camera.

If he really is a boy (OMG don't let the vet operate :shock: ) some names.. going with the 'B' theme here:-

Bertie
Binka
Barney
Bambi
Boris
Benny

katykat1975 said:
If he really is a boy (OMG don't let the vet operate :shock: ) some names.. going with the 'B' theme here:-

Bertie
Binka
Barney
Bambi
Boris
Benny

boris ! :shock: poor thing don't call him boris ! :lol: :lol:

My rabbit is called Bert od Bertie. And sometimes we call my dog Benny but his real name is Levi.
How about Titus?
....or not!

If it's a boy and a lionshead I would name it after a huge famous in some way lion. Tan color would make it as well. It's cute when you have a real cutsie and it has a huge name.
Go to,
www.citzenlunchbox.com/famous/wildcats.html
There is a HUGE selection of names there. So many cool ones!!!
Some are cutsie as well. :lol: even for lions.

I've called him Prince. I was watching Watership Down, the beginning bit!! :lol:

Piccies when I eventually finish the film in my camera!

Back