• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot- And He Seems to Have Left His Aggression Behind!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture474.jpg

He has shown no aggression to me at all since he arrived :D Maybe he is on his best behaviour and once he's settled in he'll become a psycho-bun again!! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Janex

He's lovely Jane, where did he come from again? I remember seeing a black and white Rex but can't remember where

kayjay said:
He's lovely Jane, where did he come from again? I remember seeing a black and white Rex but can't remember where

http://www.animal-lifeline.co.uk/

He was also on RR and at the time of posting he had not been aggressive. Hence the description of him being friendly!! But after a week or so in Rescue he got very miserable and started to grunt and growl at anyone who came near him :cry:

Janex

I really love your bunnies names, they are brill :) ! Have you given them their names or do they already have names, or do you change their names when you get a new bunny?? Just curious :D
x

Joanne26 said:
I really love your bunnies names, they are brill! Have you given them their names or do they already have names, or do you change their names when you get a new bunny. Just curious :D
x

I always give them new names (except for Nomad as he was named by someone on here)

Janex :D

Awww, he is gorgeous! :love:

he's not that rex we kept commenting on on freeads is he? I think that one was somewhere down south plymouth maybe?, and they said he was aggressive.

Back