• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any one bought the room with a view on bunny bazaar?

mimi75

Alpha Buck
hi.i was just wondering if any one had bought the buuny play room with a view on the bunny bazaar site.its £40 so just wanted to check cause it looks cool.a bit like a wooden version of the cardbord lapin chateau.if so is it anygood?

It does look fab doesnt it! I think once i have my buns i will treat them to it - its just quite expensive at £40 but i'm sure its lots of fun :D

hi again :D .it is quite expensive thats why i thought i would check but it does look good fun!!!!i might treat them to it whilst my hubby is away at work :wink:

that is fantastic :D

got to start saving for one for the living room instead of manky cardboard boxes everywhere - it might stop looking like a skip then :lol:

mimi75 said:
hi again :D .it is quite expensive thats why i thought i would check but it does look good fun!!!!i might treat them to it whilst my hubby is away at work :wink:

Good idea....think i'll do the same!! He'll never know....he'll never know....... :lol: :lol:

I've got it - I did originally put it in the room in the house they are in, but they didn't use it too much, so I stuck it in their outside enclosure to give them a hidey hole :D

Here's Charlie demonstrating it :lol: - we removed the stairs as they didn't go up, and gave them a step :wink:

xmas2.jpg

Back