• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finlay and new girlfriend!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
some of you may have read about Finlay being bonded with Treasure ..only for Treasure to disgrace herself by biting his penis the next day :(

so Finlay was given a new , more submissive girlie-bun...Petal :D

FinandPetal.jpg

love straight away and Finlay has spent ages giving his new friend lots of grooming sessions..they are off to their new home tonight.
finlayandpetal.jpg

Petal is either Finlay's niece or cousin so nice to have a family re-union! :D
Good luck to both of them in their home..

Jemma&Theo said:
owch, did she do much damage?

no he was quite shocked but luckily was more of a graze..did bite his ear too..naughty girl :(
I wasn't willing to risk further injury to him by perservering..I'm not a person who will push a bonding..I think rabbits do have preferences in partners.... so along came Petal :D

I hope the beautiful Petal & handsome Finlay enjoy their life together in their new home, they both deserve it..................

Su.xx

honeybunny said:
some of you may have read about Finlay being bonded with Treasure ..only for Treasure to disgrace herself by biting his penis the next day :(

so Finlay was given a new , more submissive girlie-bun...Petal :D

FinandPetal.jpg

love straight away and Finlay has spent ages giving his new friend lots of grooming sessions..they are off to their new home tonight.
finlayandpetal.jpg

Petal is either Finlay's niece or cousin so nice to have a family re-union! :D
Good luck to both of them in their home..

Gosh hasn't Petal grown now :shock:

Hope they are both very happy together :)

Treasure is up for adoption again but needs to go to a submissive male who will not attempt to hump her! :shock: :lol:

Hi everyone,

Finley and Petal have arrived here safely last night. They have settled in and have not stopped grooming each other.
They are a gorgeous pair or bunnies and I'm very lucky to have the opportunity to care for them.
Petal is already happy for me to give her a head rub! Finley would love to, but it will take him a little longer to get use to me. He comes up sniffs my hand at present but is happy to come up to take any food on offer.

Soon as I can, I will post some pictures of the pair in their nw home.
A big thank you to you again Jill.
Take Care everyone
Carol X

Back