• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tricky situation mass exodus for the dAY!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
oh good old housing association after ten years or so theyre doing the cavity wall insulation in my house.the one that got missed off the list ten years ago or the previous tenetantrefused it!
trouble is its going to be soo noisy..i have to take my 22yr old housebound daughter across to my mums in her wheelchair..then come back for the 2 kittens and bif n bertie in the wheelie carrier together..and then get the cage across and the new little bunny..and all the litter trays etc..eeeeekkkkk :shock: :shock:
the new bunny has been living upstairs for now to seetle her in as jo instructed..she wil be comong downstairs next week or week after once shes toilet trained so i can put her inthe puppy cage/dog crate.but now im going to have to disrupt her and take her over my mums a cross the road..and poor bif with her response to stress..i dont know what else i can do..anyone got any tips for making it leess stressful?
this will be the first time bertie n bif will have been able to see her properly and the kittesn already visit her daily..
oscar may he rip used to visit my parents and he used to have his fave snooze spots..fave tv spots etc..my dad adored him..and vice versa..but he was a cleanbunny..im worried how this will pan out..i might have to hire a carpet cleaner for my mum after :shock: :oops: :lol:

:shock: well the company rang me today and said for some reasonit had been postponed..mm did it have anything to do with the water in my ceiling and wall i wonder.. :roll: finally a surveyor who didnt blame it on condensation..oh no from brickwork he thinks outside.. :shock:
so dilemma averted..thankfully! wasnt looking forward to that this week..
Means we canbring new bun downstairs to stay in her cage whilst she gets used to downstairs and the other 2 buns..mmm im not rushing bonding this time,.i want to let her settle in bond with us all and be happy..get vaccinated and psayed and then bond after the 2 weeks post surgery..
yeah id like that...plans never work do they :lol:

Back