• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Veggies for baby buns?

toffee

Mama Doe
I know some people don't like to give veggies when buns are very young but I personally think they should be eating what the adults eat veggie wise but in smaller quantities.

I've not had a baby bun in ages but I've just got a 8 wk old lionhead called Bridget. Just wondering how much veg to give her. I started her off small with a cherry tomato and 3 spinach leaves yesterday. She ate them and has a few uneaten caecal poops but no sticky bum. How much veg do you think I should be working up to at this age? And what do you reckon I should try her on? Don't want to upset her tum too much by giving too much new stuff - I'm also trying to wean gradually off russell junior onto excel dwarf and baby.

All opinions welcome.

Hiya :D

I didnt think baby buns could have veggies at all? Maybe i'm wrong :?:

I'm intrigued Bridget ate cherry tomatoes! :lol: My Archie used to sniff them, lick them then run away as if i'd tried to feed him posion! :lol:

Mmmm, can i be nosy and ask whereabouts in Bradford you are? its just that i live in that area too! :D

Back