• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ring my bell

luvabun

Warren Veteran
My buns enjoying the naturals range parsely bun.
Note they only have access to if for less than a minute as it's very high in calcium. (I remember someone saying their rabbits wee became like tippex after it... min's have been fine with just a brief nibble of it)

Totti and Brody
DSC01497.jpg

Rusty and Spike... RIP Rusty, bless her this is the last photo I have of her :cry:
DSC01495.jpg

Sue&Sooty said:
Aw my beautiful Rusty :love: I still find it hard to believe she's gone :(
I know what you mean Sue, the loss of her going hurts so much :cry: :cry:

I have her ashes in a lovely little pouch - I intended to scatter them in the garden which she loved so much but haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet :cry:

yeah, that was theos wee- i said that.

be careful with it.

he had access to it for about 4 hours a day and he never ate more than 2 cm squared in any one day.

I couldnt believe how thick his wee was- you could see no print on the neswpaper after he had done it- you could literally have used it as tippex.

But they look like they are having fun. :) beautiful buns

Jemma&Theo said:

be careful with it.

he had access to it for about 4 hours a day and he never ate more than 2 cm squared in any one day.

I couldnt believe how thick his wee was- you could see no print on the neswpaper after he had done it- you could literally have used it as tippex.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Some of mine have access to them all the time :oops: i didnt realise they were that bad!!!

missblondebunny said:
Jemma&Theo said:

be careful with it.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Some of mine have access to them all the time :oops: i didnt realise they were that bad!!!
I've thrown the packet away now but a friend has told me it states on there to only let them have it for 10 mins a day (I never read the small print :oops: )

Back