PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Want Some BIG Bunsters?-PICS ADDED

Jack's-Jane
29-03-2007, 03:25 PM
If anyone is interested in adopting either a bonded pair of Conti-X Agouti Does (spayed) or a grey fluffy Frenchie (also spayed Doe) Please PM me

Janex :D

cannonwoman
29-03-2007, 03:34 PM
Grey fluffy Frenchie :love: :love: :love:

Normally i`d come running with carrier in hand BUT i`m afraid it`s no more bunnies for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope they find new homes soon.

Su.x

kayjay
29-03-2007, 04:17 PM
The grey Frenchie sounds gorgeous :love: - good job you're 'down south' :)

purplebumble
29-03-2007, 04:31 PM
DRAT! :lol:

whiskyscruffles
29-03-2007, 05:21 PM
i would LOVE to have a big fluffy frenchie, or some conti-x buns. especially does. stupid parents not lettingme have another bunny yet.

missblondebunny
29-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Id love to help!! But lack of space - no room for big bunnies :cry: :cry:

Jack's-Jane
29-03-2007, 06:06 PM
This is a not very good pic of the Frenchie

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Jan-bun/madeline.jpg

And an equally not good pic of one of the Agouti Giants

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Jan-bun/kelly.jpg

If I had room the two Agouti's would have come home with me. They are STUNNING. One was busy building a magnificent burrow. Lots of frantic digging and pushing about of soil :lol: :lol:

I so wanted them but its just not possible :cry: They will make magnificent pets and you could spend all day just watching them. They are big, but they are also VERY busy!!!

*wishes I could afford a smallholding*........

Janex

rock*
29-03-2007, 07:30 PM
is that grey frenchie 2 year old madeline at all? i was admiring her yester dayim sure on RR. is she the one that is partial to nibbling children but not adults. I thought she sounded lovely.

Jack's-Jane
29-03-2007, 07:39 PM
is that grey frenchie 2 year old madeline at all? i was admiring her yester dayim sure on RR. is she the one that is partial to nibbling children but not adults. I thought she sounded lovely.

Yes, but she couldn't eat a WHOLE child, well not all at once anyway!!! :lol:

Janex

rock*
29-03-2007, 07:43 PM
its a shame she doesnt live nearer. i would love another frenchie and she is gorgeous xxx

islalee
29-03-2007, 07:54 PM
I would like a big bun, but with Nunzeo being a teeny tiny dwarf he might get scared or badly beaten if bonding didn't work. And I'd have to get her down 2 flights of stairs everyday, to put her in the run!

rock*
29-03-2007, 07:57 PM
my Bramble is a frenchie one of a bonded group of five and Willow is a mini lop who thinks she is Bramble mum. She really bosses her around. its funny to watch a great big frenchie being chased by a little mini lop.

CottonMather
29-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Oh, i really really really want the contiX agoutis! no more room at the inn though :(

tigerbabe
29-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Stop it Jane... they're about a 5 minute walk from me :shock: :lol:

They are gorgeous... although I have to admit if I wasn't moving to somewhere with a smaller garden I would have had a good old try at persuading the parents that Apollo should come and live with me! :love:

Jack's-Jane
29-03-2007, 09:00 PM

They are gorgeous... although I have to admit if I wasn't moving to somewhere with a smaller garden I would have had a good old try at persuading the parents that Apollo should come and live with me! :love:

Apollo was having a run around when I was there!!

Have you met Sherman?(the BIG deaf Agouti Frenchie) OMG he is wonderful. Not suprised Christine is keeping him. He managed to get INTO a feed bin and was happily munching his way through the contents :roll: :lol: :lol:

I so want those Conti-Xs....... :cry:

Janex

crazyrabbitlady
29-03-2007, 09:19 PM
I would have the frenchie if I lived closer :cry:

cavysrock
29-03-2007, 09:43 PM
bunny run could be arragnged :D

kayjay
29-03-2007, 10:03 PM

Have you met Sherman?(the BIG deaf Agouti Frenchie) OMG he is wonderful. Not suprised Christine is keeping him. He managed to get INTO a feed bin and was happily munching his way through the contents :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Do you not have any garden you could create a little conti garden in :wink:

crazyrabbitlady
29-03-2007, 10:21 PM
bunny run?

kayjay
29-03-2007, 10:24 PM
bunny run?

This is when the rabbit is transported to another area by volunteers. Sometimes a request is posted on here and people arrange to drive a small distance each, meeting up for the next leg of the journey. Or you might get lucky and someone is travelling to where you live anyway

Jack's-Jane
29-03-2007, 10:30 PM

Janex

Yes I do but we also have a terrible urban Fox problem :x I would not be able to sleep if anybun was outdoors overnight, no matter how secure the shed.

Janex

kayjay
29-03-2007, 10:35 PM

Janex

Yes I do but we also have a terrible urban Fox problem :x I would not be able to sleep if anybun was outdoors overnight, no matter how secure the shed.

Janex

ok, isn't it odd that we live backing onto fields and have never seen a fox and yet in the towns they're rife :(

Plan B - you need to sell your house and move out of London - 'up north' is very nice :D

Jack's-Jane
29-03-2007, 11:37 PM

Janex

Janex

ok, isn't it odd that we live backing onto fields and have never seen a fox and yet in the towns they're rife :(

Plan B - you need to sell your house and move out of London - 'up north' is very nice :D

I would LOVE to move out of grotsville London. But I dont have the confidence to make changes........ :? :oops: :oops:

Also, I'd have to convince Christobel (Vet) to move too!!! :lol:

Janex

Isabel
29-03-2007, 11:37 PM
I so want a frenchie. She is gorgeous. And could evidently keep my niece under control...must by own house, must buy own house.

kayjay
30-03-2007, 12:11 AM

Janex

Janex

I would LOVE to move out of grotsville London. But I dont have the confidence to make changes........ :? :oops: :oops:

Also, I'd have to convince Christobel (Vet) to move too!!! :lol:

Janex

Well I'm sure you could find another wonderful vet with searching, doesn't one live in Harrogate!! And it's lovely up here, I moved up nearly three years ago and I don't do change well either :oops: I sat on the sofa for the first 6 months taking anti-depressants and found it really hard to accept I'd moved (I came with the OH and didn't want to leave Nottingham). However now I absolutely love it and would never move back south. The scenery is fabulous, and the people are lovely.

Just think of how many more buns you could have :wink: :lol:

cavysrock
30-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Harrogate is lovely, i was born there and i lived there for 4 years :)

feeling_the_wrath_already
30-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Yeeeps! Those agoutis are STUNNING!!! :shock: :D

cavysrock
30-03-2007, 12:15 AM
oh yes forgot to say

AGOUTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

baileydonut
30-03-2007, 02:12 AM
Oh Jane those are gorgeous bunsters. I know what you mean about wanting a smallholding, I too would love one. Would fill it with fluffies and a horse for my daughter - just a small one mind as the big ones frighten her - bless.

Jack's-Jane
30-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Oh Jane those are gorgeous bunsters. I know what you mean about wanting a smallholding, I too would love one. Would fill it with fluffies and a horse for my daughter - just a small one mind as the big ones frighten her - bless.

Awwww, the little Ponies can be much more fiesty than a great big horse!!
As a teenager I spent many a Saturday morning being carted around Richmond Park on a manic little Exmoor Pony :shock: :roll: :lol: And I once got chucked off her into a pond :oops: :oops: :lol:

Janex

katykat1975
30-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Awww, wish you lived just a little closer, I want a large doe bun for Harry and yours look beautiful and fun.

tigerbabe
31-03-2007, 02:13 AM

Janex

I haven't met any of them :(
To be honest I was planning on getting in touch with Christine to see if she needed a fosterer (despite my miserable failure at my 1st fostering attempt :oops: ) but now we're moving so I won't be close enough and like I said we'll have a much smaller garden which my parents are already accusing me of trying to take over on the bunnies behalf :oops: :lol:

I have totally fallen for Apollo though... I really hope he finds a wonderful new home :love: