• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Want Some BIG Bunsters?-PICS ADDED

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
If anyone is interested in adopting either a bonded pair of Conti-X Agouti Does (spayed) or a grey fluffy Frenchie (also spayed Doe) Please PM me

Janex :D

Grey fluffy Frenchie :love: :love: :love:

Normally i`d come running with carrier in hand BUT i`m afraid it`s no more bunnies for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope they find new homes soon.

Su.x

This is a not very good pic of the Frenchie

madeline.jpg

And an equally not good pic of one of the Agouti Giants

kelly.jpg

If I had room the two Agouti's would have come home with me. They are STUNNING. One was busy building a magnificent burrow. Lots of frantic digging and pushing about of soil :lol: :lol:

I so wanted them but its just not possible :cry: They will make magnificent pets and you could spend all day just watching them. They are big, but they are also VERY busy!!!

*wishes I could afford a smallholding*........

Janex

is that grey frenchie 2 year old madeline at all? i was admiring her yester dayim sure on RR. is she the one that is partial to nibbling children but not adults. I thought she sounded lovely.

rock* said:
is that grey frenchie 2 year old madeline at all? i was admiring her yester dayim sure on RR. is she the one that is partial to nibbling children but not adults. I thought she sounded lovely.

Yes, but she couldn't eat a WHOLE child, well not all at once anyway!!! :lol:

Janex

I would like a big bun, but with Nunzeo being a teeny tiny dwarf he might get scared or badly beaten if bonding didn't work. And I'd have to get her down 2 flights of stairs everyday, to put her in the run!

my Bramble is a frenchie one of a bonded group of five and Willow is a mini lop who thinks she is Bramble mum. She really bosses her around. its funny to watch a great big frenchie being chased by a little mini lop.

Stop it Jane... they're about a 5 minute walk from me :shock: :lol:

They are gorgeous... although I have to admit if I wasn't moving to somewhere with a smaller garden I would have had a good old try at persuading the parents that Apollo should come and live with me! :love:

tigerbabe said:

They are gorgeous... although I have to admit if I wasn't moving to somewhere with a smaller garden I would have had a good old try at persuading the parents that Apollo should come and live with me! :love:

Apollo was having a run around when I was there!!

Have you met Sherman?(the BIG deaf Agouti Frenchie) OMG he is wonderful. Not suprised Christine is keeping him. He managed to get INTO a feed bin and was happily munching his way through the contents :roll: :lol: :lol:

I so want those Conti-Xs....... :cry:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
tigerbabe said:

Apollo was having a run around when I was there!!

Have you met Sherman?(the BIG deaf Agouti Frenchie) OMG he is wonderful. Not suprised Christine is keeping him. He managed to get INTO a feed bin and was happily munching his way through the contents :roll: :lol: :lol:

I so want those Conti-Xs....... :cry:

Janex

Do you not have any garden you could create a little conti garden in :wink:

crazyrabbitlady said:
bunny run?

This is when the rabbit is transported to another area by volunteers. Sometimes a request is posted on here and people arrange to drive a small distance each, meeting up for the next leg of the journey. Or you might get lucky and someone is travelling to where you live anyway

Back