• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

time to fess up.dont yell

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:oops: shall i put me blindfold on now or when i get shot? :lol:
Um i have to confess after not ebing able to track down a frecnhie in my area via rescue..( gawd was i tempted by dave from essex tho..wot a lovely frenchie)
I went to see Jo a brc registered shower who only has one or two litters a year and is very strict on new owners.. they get interviewd almost!

I took bif n bertie along..bertie was upset at seeing all his mates..cats n dog..and jos kids and jo again..he sulked in his carrier and pulled the blanket over himself..
Bif was the reason for a visit..if anything happens to bertie..so she had 2 does to choose from..and went to sleep nuzzled nose tonose with the quieter one..she waited for the other one to be rehutched after almost an hour..and then procceeded to wash leaning against the doe. so yes we came home with the doe.. :oops:
Bifs a rescue bun who has had a lousy 12 months in her new home..losing oscar and nearly pining to death...having sever stress traumatisation as a result and then the flood and been misdiagnosed with cancer but it was a dental mess up by other vets and a gut problem..shes so full of beans rightnow.
the doe is upstairs in a cage in my daughters room for at least a week jo said as its a s tressfult ime leaving her family..then downstairs for a week inher cage if she fits it for that long..and then once ive tolet trained her abit the puppy pen till bonding goes a ehad..once shes hopuse t rained!
i am so guilty right now but another frenchie was our goal..to protect bif or give her a run for her money! someone whose manic for the next 9 motnhs so will help bif get exercise! and someone who will just look at the kittens and get respect! now my only prob is to s top going to find a 4th bunny from a rescue to even up the numbers before xmas..noooooo chain me up quick!
First time ive ever had a baby big bun..its weird and im learning!

No-one has the right to shoot you down. It's a free country etc. Mind you if you'd gone to a pet shop or a backstreet breeder I might have been tempted :lol: but at least your breeder is a responsible one.

Have fun with your new bundle of fur and keep us posted on her progress :)

Welcome to your new bun :D Both of my Frenchies were from a breeder too (in my pre-RU days) hoping to offer a home to a pair of rescue buns one day when circumstances allow though.

What colour is your new bun?

Awwww your new big bun sounds lovely :D I met a lovely fluffy Frenchie this morning. She needs a home but I a dont have room :cry:

Janex

Congratulations on your new addition - I love Frenchies and really hope to have a pair one day

Pics please :wink: :lol:

:lol: Aww thank you guys for being so understanding..

Shes almsot 13 weeks old now wil betomorrow any hoo and weve had her a week tomorrow..shes a fawn butterfly.all ears and feet! :lol:

shes very friendly thank you jo for humanisisng bunnies so well..and isnt bothered by the kittens..phewwww

as son as we get pics ill post we didnt want to freak her out too much with cameras etc.

aww jane so sad..they are highly adcitive and make perfect housebunnies..over a year old they dont move much lol..and are very fond of going to bed..watching tv on the settee cuddled up with you..theyre rather like dogs! oh yes and the poos..dont talk bout that..bertie is lazy and just poos where he likes..but hes got himself peeing int he trays now..

there will be no room for us in the lounge now..lol

Hiya! Your Frenchie is about the same age as my Humphrey (he's a blue frenchie). What are you planning on feeding your big baby? Will she have junior food or regular pellets? Interested to hear your views... Claire x

purplebumble said:
:lol: Aww thank you guys for being so understanding..

Shes almsot 13 weeks old now wil betomorrow any hoo and weve had her a week tomorrow..shes a fawn butterfly.all ears and feet! :lol:

Aww, my Honey was a fawn butterfly then turned beige butterfly when she got her grown up coat :? :lol: Can't wait to see pics.

Back