• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do they do it???

lucyj

Mama Doe
Was a little worried about Harly today, his eye was a little weepy again, and the edge of his nostrils was yellow as thought he'd had mucus coming out. He ate his pellets but seemed to be havin 2 chew for longer than Honey. I had to go into uni tho as I had exams. Got home this evening and went out to check on him and he was in his bed (he normally is at that time tho), told other half I was worried, took them in for a little while so I could see a bit more- and he's right as rain, having a right old nose about the room, playing with me and Honey, and his nose is all nice and clean, his eyes still a little wet but he has a tendency for this, and he munched away on a big pile of grass and half a small plum, think they just do it to worry us???????

Course they do :wink:

One of my young boys has a terrible runny eye.....of course I'm panicking that it could be mxyi again :cry: :cry:

of course I'm panicking that it could be mxyi again

oh god no Gem :( when did it start? have u looked at his erm, tinkle, as that's supposed to be the most obvious sign, if it's swollen

Sometime today, I think he's been sat in a draught :roll:

He was fine this morning at half 5 when I left for work.

He was vaccinated at a different time to those we lost so if it is, fingers crossed

Hope Harly's feeling completely better soon :D

Thanks Gem, same for your little man! Maybe just a touch of the cold, I've been leaving mine with access to their run for the last week or so and maybe it's a little early for that yet

Back