• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who has a spare £1500??

Thats huge :shock: I have the same as The Tree Top one and I love it. They made me a bunny door too :roll: :shock: :lol:

But you'd be saving £375 so it's got to be worth it. Can you aford not to save £375? I know I couldn't. For instance I brought a dress the other day for £5 but it should have been £10 (I do shop in classy places) so really the dress has paid for itself. :D

OMG I want that!! Would just need space in the garden for it :lol: I spent enough getting my happyhutches here though, the shipping for that would be well expensive :shock: :lol: Does look nice though :D

I dont think the hutches look great

That's way overpriced is it not :?

I've got a 4*6 enclosure with 6*6 run - similar style to that, just shorter, and it only cost just over four hundred including him building it for us :)

£1500!!!! our movable double field shelter (24ftx12ft) with partition cost less than that!
*wonders if same people who made shelter can make a run/enclosure*

Back