• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Planted treats

crazyrabbitlady

Warren Scout
I want to grow some plants/grass for my rabbit. I am going to do it in grow bags as my attempts as growing a lawn for them have been unsuccessful!

Can anyone recommend anything I can plant for them? I know I can just use grass and I have also seen dandelion seeds for sale.

If anyone has any other suggestions and knows where I can get seeds from please let me know!

Thanks

mine have had the critter grass and the bunny sprouts from hay experts they went down very well :D

i also once saw 'bunny grass' on ebay will have another look now :D

edit: cant find it but might be worth checking every now and then :D

herbs also go down well and are easily accessable as either a plant or seeds

Why not grow timothy grass :wink: I grew an area 4x10 (needs patched tho). Buns love it and it's so easy to grow. :D :D

Can anyone tell me where I can buy seeds for timothy hay? Been scouring the internet and can't find any!

Thanks for all the other ideas :D

Mine have their own herb garden :D
Lavender, borage, thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano, lemon grass and roses too...I also grow them daisies, as they adore them!

Back