• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biting after spay?

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Buu came home this morning :D She has been a bit sleepy all day and is only eating pellets and hay I offer her out of my hand. She is going to the toilet and drinking ok. Anyway I was laying on the floor with her before handing her pellets one at a time and she grunted at me a few times and went for my hand and bit. Then she stamped her foot and turned her back to me :? Is she mad at me :( Just wondered if many bunnies bite after their op? She has only bitten once before but Im sure it was accidental as it was when breaking up a fight between her and Trip

Aww, She's probably not feeling too great hon. I'd probably leave her to be grumpy on her own, and just keep checking her :) So glad she's Ok :D X

:oops: :oops: :oops: Yep she is probably getting a bit annoyed with me sitting there going Awww I love you so much Buu blah blah blah.... :lol: I will keep an eye on her tonight from a distance :D

Amy has changed after her spay!! She used to be the friendliest bunster and she still is out of her hutch, but she gets very annoyed now if I even dare to put her blanket straight in her hutch whilst she is in there!! She has even bitten me which before was unheard of for her!! She was never territorial before, must be the loss of hormones! :lol:

Amy has changed after her spay!! She used to be the friendliest bunster and she still is out of her hutch, but she gets very annoyed now if I even dare to put her blanket straight in her hutch whilst she is in there!! She has even bitten me which before was unheard of for her!! She was never territorial before, must be the loss of hormones!

:shock: Ok that has scared me :lol: Buu isnt really in her territory at the moment she is in the house so its not me going near her hutch :D She has always been a bit stroppy but never bitten on purpose, I think she was just a little annoyed with me because when I went to check on her during the night she seemed pleased to see me and came over for nose rubs :lol:

My french lops were fine after their spaying. She was only telling you that she wanted to be alone after her stressful time at the vet and being cut opened. Glad she is better this morning.

Back