• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG!!!!

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
I have just had an absolute heart attack! Evo nearly escaped and it was all my fault! I've helping out o/h decorate the kitchen, went out the front door, and left it on the latch, but came in the back door. Forgot all about it when I came back in, and let Evo back out. Couple of minutes later, thought I'd go and give Evo a bit of a fuss, and found him stood in front of a wide open front door!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: So glad I went out when I did, else I dread to think what would have happened. What a good boy for not going out though. :)

Heart attack over, bunny safe and sound, a mistake I will never make again though!!!!!!!!

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: what a shock, good job you checked!

aww, you must have a very well-trained bunny then :D

must have been a big shock for you though :shock: glad you checked when you did!

awwww bet you were so scared - to be honest Bambi wont actually go outside unless i carry her out shes too used to her home comforts and im sure Evo is the same :lol: :lol: :lol: awww bless him I wanna steal him - good job I wasnt driving past otherwise he would have definitely been gone! :lol:

:shock: close cal..god old evo..mond you kibbles would let snugles our biggest cat lay in the door way of the open front door and just peer over him..many times i rescued her cos i thought she would run off..one day i was talking to my neighbour and my door blew open and we saw kibles sat inside the doorway waiting for me..she made no effort to come outsdie and when she realised it was me coming up the hsort drive she hopped on her hind legs to greet me then ran off down the hallway!
she never liked it outsdie even in her run cos of the horrible monsters that were called children in ur road..weve moved since then and we lost all our cats and kibbles long ago but have new ones again..bifs too scared to go out the door and bertie will wander out onto the dgrass if he feels like it and the front door he comes up to sit by my feet wehn we get visiotors or the milkman calls or we have a delivery but he never goes further..yet! :shock:

i know what that feels like....

I put Sassi & Malteaser in a run last year, i left them alone for 15mins whislt doing the washing, went to check on them and Sassi had escaped!!!!!!! We had long grass and she must've scrapped away at the grass and squeezed through!!!

Luckily i went to check on them at that moment and caught her just in time, a few minutes difference and she might not have been here today!!!!

Back