• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plum thoughts needed - Search and Rescue successful!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
These are my gorgeous boys Seb and Cole born to Jenny and Jerry (our smash the hutch buns) on 07-10-2006 but - they are still plumless ..... I did think I'd found one the other day but no!! :roll:
The vet has said if they are not evident in 6weeks she will do the op anyway as undropped plums can cause problems. Please could we have plum dropping thoughts and prayers for these two cheeky little boys? Thank you

CIMG7731.jpg

CIMG7717.jpg

CIMG7736.jpg

Awwwww my Brian tried to hang on to one of his plums. Christobel managed to fiddle about with it once he was under GA and managed to get it down without going into his abdomen.

Plum dropping vibes on their way to your Boys!!

Janex :D

Thanks guys!! Hormones kicked off so I booked them in and just hoped and prayed and after a few moments of doubt with Cole both buns went in and are now safely home even more plumless than when they went in. :D

poor boys ....they obviously thought that if they hid them theyd get to stay intact :lol:

glad it was a success :wink:

Back