• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunny toy a HUGE success

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i just got a bunny kong!

the buns seem to be extra destructive atm despite having every toy under the sun to amuse them (and i keep rotating the toys with those in their toy box for variety - although i have a feeling it is because so much stuff has been going on in the spare room next to them and they dont like all the crashing about) so when i saw the bunny kong i thought i would try it out i got home and stuffed it with a few pellets and little tiny pieces of dried fruit (animal dried fruit not covered in sugar) and they went mental! first duchess rolled it around like a treatball (with teegra following incase any bits fell out :lol: ) then teegs went off to go and see their new hay stuffed willow cone. duchess realised she wasnt having huge success with the rolling so started picking the kong up and started throwing it at the floor (something she does with all things not doing as their told :roll: :lol: ) this resulted in the kong flying across the pen and some treats coming out, so she thought that was huge fun! so now i have one happy bunny playing with what looks like a giant willow wizards hat and one playing with a kong that, thanks to her throwing technique is visiting every inch of my bedroom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol just got home and she is still playing with it :lol: :lol: she is diggin at it too so that it flings backwards between her legs then turning round and doing it agian....awww bless!

ooh that looks good but im not sure Rudy would 'get it'. He has one of those treat dispensing balls and bless him he doesnt understand how it works

Back