• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep in eye

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Casper has abit of yellow stuff that looks like sleep on the corner of his eye. Whats the best thing to use just basic warm water and a cotton bud :?

I don't think this is something you need to go OTT worrying about to be honest. I just gently use the pad of my finger to wipe sleep from my rabbits eyes.

Oh ok, i thought it might be an eye infection but i did just pat it away, glad he didn't wriggle my finger might have went through his eye :shock:

if it's right in the corners then ill jst wipe it away gently with my finger tip, but harly tends to get big lumps that 'float' on his eye surface, then Ill get a cotton wall ball soaked with water and squeeze the water into his eye, like you'd give urself an eye bath, to get it to the inner corner, then try to wipe it from corner with wet cotto nwool ball

Back