• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Appauled!! U/d Got an email back!!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Emailed a guy about making a hutch for me this morning, and got a reply with a photo "This is a hutch I've made, 3ft x 2ft would easily house 4 rabbits" Surely even the most thickest, stupidest person on earth could see that 4 buns would NOT fit in a 3x2 hutch!!!!!!!! :x

You could try in a tetris kind of way, but it would remind you of "how many people can you get in a mini"...! :shock:

I hope you informed him it wouldn't have been big enough to house one rabbit, nevermind four!!

AliBenMummy said:
You could try in a tetris kind of way, but it would remind you of "how many people can you get in a mini"...! :shock:

I hope you informed him it wouldn't have been big enough to house one rabbit, nevermind four!!

I know, Its just so cruel. And Yes, I did ...

Ahh, I'm afraid I wont be buying from you. 2ft x 3ft is nothing like suitable for four rabbits, the rspca minimum requirements are 6ft x 2ft. Anything less than that is cruel even for two bunnies - Maybe that should be taken into account?! There is more to rabbits than earning money.

OMG - I have a 3 foot one which I use as an emergency hutch only - and felt bad when I put one of my piggies in it as he was fighting with his hutch mate. I now have a fine collection of 4 and 5 foot doubles for my piggies and an eight foot one for my two buns (and they are out in the garden most of the day).

Well .. the lovely man emailed back :roll: ...

i don't appreciate the sarcasm in your e-mail, I DID NOT SAY FOR 3 TO 4 "BUNNIES" to live in it only to house, i am fully aware of the regulations but once i have sold the hutches it is not my responsabilty as to how many rabbits people put in them.

Thank you

I'm sorry but that is exactly what he said ...!!!

Hi, this is one of the hutches i have made. Itb is aprox 3ft by 2ft, and would easily house up to four rabbits. This one is £55. They can be made any size, to order.Please see attached pic. Any more info, please phone

:x

beckiboo186 said:
Well .. the lovely man emailed back :roll: ...

i don't appreciate the sarcasm in your e-mail, I DID NOT SAY FOR 3 TO 4 "BUNNIES" to live in it only to house

What;s the difference between living and housing? 4 bunnies in there is ridiculous if they permanently reside there or just have it as a hidey-hole.

Back