• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has he eaten a poisounous plant

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Has anyone seen those weird red seed pod things that fall all over the garden from the trees, very annoying. I looked out the window to see Casper happily munching on one and was wondering if it was poisounous for him or would probably just upset his tummy :?

Not sure but I'd keep a close eye on his weeing and pooing.

My lot ate/licked some bird poo in the run last week (before I could clean it up) and had 'almost' GI Stasis all weekend, it was a nightmare. It was only me syringe feedin and my vet believing me that something was wrong that saved them.

Thanks, what would i be looking for if keeping an eye on his wee and poo, blood or a colour change. Wish rabbits could tell between whats good for them and whats not :roll:

Hope Casper will be OK.

One of mine jumped out of the run once and started munching on ivy. It's times like those when I seriously wonder how rabbits survive in the wild! Natural selection - survival of the most intelligent - I guess! :? :lol:

Lol i wonder to seeing as they will eat what ever they find. Honastly if he can chew it he will eat it, he's such a pig for a little thing :lol: I've ended up going out and picking them all out the run but my garden is coverd with these things and i don't know what htey are so wouldn't have a clue if harmful. :shock:

No i deecided against it with Casper being the runt of the litter i do kinda wrap him in cotton wool of fear he might get hurt. I actually check on him every 10mins when he's in the run, :oops: i was to worried Buttons might hurt him especially how big he is if he kicked or got excited when he's in the way.

Back