• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Interesting discussion

kayjay

Warren Veteran
I've got a builder/joiner here doing work and just been talking to him about the problem of rabbit hutches and runs. I need one and he looked at the HH one and says cos it's T&G it really doesn't cost much to make one like that.

I told him there would be a market for well made and good sized hutches and runs to comply with rspca and rescue requirements.

What do you think Hutches R Us :lol:

Me and my boyfriend are going to attempt to make a hutch for the bunnies so if we ever get round to it, we'll let you know how sucessful we were!

And what is T&G? :oops:

Over the summer I am so tempted to try building my own hutch as well, nothing quite seems to work for my indoor cuties!

I made our 6 foot hutch at home - a proper labour of love which took several weekends. It's 5 years old now but still going strong.

I don't think I could give up the day job & make a living at it though :lol:

Mike

Well we've had a run half made since last summer and he's s crewed it together now, so I need to figure out how to attach the mesh and make a lid for it

One step closer....

That's a project I keep promising myself i'll do. At the moment my bun has free reign of the whole house except at night when I lock him in the kitchen.
Only problem is the size of hutch i'd want to build would take up half my bedroom. Lol!!

Have a deep wardrobe i've considered transforming into a hutch/palace. My clothes need a good sort out. :)

Back