• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Get off my garden"

pschlute

Young Bun
We keep our bunnies in a double hutch inside a shed. When we are around at weekends we let them play in the garden inside a wire rabbit run.

We have a local fox population who mark "their" territory by defecating on plants (and once on the doorstep ! yuk).

I have been advised to use the product "Get off my garden" which is crystals containing an odour which lead the fox to believe he/she is in competition with another fox...and so hopefully stays away.

Although I wouldnt use them close to where the bunnies would play, does anyone have any experience of this product, and in particular any problems it might present the bunnies?

I did hear once that if you get a male (human) to urinate round the garden it would deter a fox.. im sure im not making that up.. im sure it was posted on here quite a while ago now.. hopefully someone will come back me up cos now i feel silly :lol: :lol: :lol: afraid i dont know anything about the crystals :?

My neighbours would love that !!!

It makes sense though. I shall wait for a cloudy moon-less night though !!

Back