• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mack & Mabel.........I'm a failure!!!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I am a failed fosterer! :shock: :shock: :shock: , I can't let them go :shock:

So they are officially mine!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MackMabel-3.jpg

Yay!!!

I'm not surprised :D You've nursed them back to health so well, and I'm sure they're delighted to be staying with you.

HS said:
I'm not surprised :D You've nursed them back to health so well, and I'm sure they're delighted to be staying with you.

Thanks, I know I have cried loads over them as well, gone through nightmares thinking they wouldn't make it, sat up nights and cuddled and injected and given medication but by heck it's all worth it, I am so happy!!

OOO well you have done such a good job on them, you should keep them ! They are :love: Please send me dont fail vibes ! :oops: :roll: :lol: xx

Jack's-Jane said:
I could say I am suprised but I'd be lying!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Oh Jane, you know me better than I thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just could not bear to part with them after everything we have been through together, so I had to give in!! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Steph said:
OOO well you have done such a good job on them, you should keep them ! They are :love: Please send me dont fail vibes ! :oops: :roll: :lol: xx

Thanks!, no I won't send failure vibes to you.......but it is hard to give them up and I have been quite positive up until now but it's different with Mack & Mabel because they have suffered so much in the past, I think I am allowed this failure though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with yours Steph x

Steph said:
Please send me dont fail vibes ! :oops: :roll: :lol: xx

I was just thinking that for me as well!! :eek: Keep thinking "Well, Jen could just have a hutch behind there and nobody would even notice she was here..." Then have to give myself a good telling off for thinking naughty things!!! :roll: Theo, SO Glad those two lovelys are staying with such a great Mum :D X

beckiboo186 said:
Steph said:
Please send me dont fail vibes ! :oops: :roll: :lol: xx

I was just thinking that for me as well!! :eek: Keep thinking "Well, Jen could just have a hutch behind there and nobody would even notice she was here..." Then have to give myself a good telling off for thinking naughty things!!! :roll: Theo, SO Glad those two lovelys are staying with such a great Mum :D X

Awwwww thanks Becki..........I just couldn't let them go so there was no other option!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys, they do look good and I am so proud of them, 2 little fighters! and I love them to bits :love:

Amanita said:
I don't call this a failure! Those bunnies have won a good home! :D

Thanks, the only downside is that it's 2 places less to help other needy bunnies! :shock:

Back