• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you pay ..

I'm not sure how much ours charge for a consultaion. When I took Fudge in it was £38.50 but that was for 5 days baytril included in that..

i think a general mot at mine is about £18-25. Rudy has one done with his vaccs so he hasnt been in for one on its own in ages

snowy said:
For a check up is nothing, we just pay for medication and treatments and operations

Thats brill :D I think about £10 would be reasonable, I think its daylight robbery to charge £20 to look at the bunster (Lets face it, thats what they're doing) ... Maybe Im just tight :oops: :lol: Xx

Twas £22 last time I had check ups done, not that they get them very often.

Usually pay consultation then any treatment on top :roll:

My other vets, not sure what a plain consult is but I know I only pay the cost of Vaccs and for spaying etc

beckiboo186 said:
snowy said:
For a check up is nothing, we just pay for medication and treatments and operations

Thats brill :D I think about £10 would be reasonable, I think its daylight robbery to charge £20 to look at the bunster (Lets face it, thats what they're doing) ... Maybe Im just tight :oops: :lol: Xx

No you are not tight, I think some of the charges are ridiculous and well out of order, we have a fantastic vet who only charges us the minimum so we are very lucky

Gosh my vets are cheap. It used to be free, but they've introduced a £5 fee now.

Back