• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

open top carriers

Bonniebunny

Warren Scout
Does anyone know where I can get one from? I have front opening ones at the moment, but it's a bit difficult to get my frenchie out!! I've looked on ebay, nothing there that would be big enough. Don't mind if it's sturdy plastic or wicker.

Any info appreciated.

xx

I'm always saying this only its a bit more relevant now...car boots. We picked up a metal one last year end and top opening with a plastic base for £8. After a good clean it is great. Oh and it folds up with its own carry handle.

Neil

my front opening carrier comes in two just by quickly unlipping about 6 clips. if you cant find an open topped carrier maybe one of these might work? (i normally have to get my buns out via the top too as they dont normally wish to pay the vet a visit :lol:

I saw some in pets at home the other day for £9.99, they were a bit small, but my bun seems happier in a small space when being moved around. I'll be getting one of those for sure!

I bought a brilliant 'soft' carrier from Zooplus. It was about £15, is big enough for two rabbits and has front and top opening. It also fold flat when not in use. I love it!

Thank you for all the helpful replies. I am taking my frenchie to be neutered next week, and she is difficult to get out of the front opening so I want to minimise the stress caused to her when they try to get her out of the carrier!! Like the look of the P@H one and the nylon ones!!

Thanks again
xx

Back