• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

absolutely furious Pic added ready for new home

elaine

Mama Doe
I know everyone thinks the rspca are useless then u want to try the pdsa..

I don't relly have much dealings with them but I had a call on Mon would I take a rabbit in that they have handed in but it needs quite a lot of vet treatment, so I asked what is the problem well, it has a bad eye and a lot of skin ready to fall off on its side, they said it looks like it has been in a fight.

So I was like well if you sort it out get it healthy and then I will take it as there is no way I am paying vet bills, (they are vets) the next conversation goes.. well the "vet" has taken time out of her lunch to have a look... so.... it does need alot of treatment but we will give you some baytil and eye cream.

I am like so what about the other treatment...

converstation goes round in a circle being that they are vets but are not prepared to treat it,

I have agreed to take it but am so annoyed I will have to see what state it is in when it comes in and take it from there.

It is coming tonight

At least the rspca do treat them before they come to me or agree to see them for further treatment.

In my opinion the pdsa are ten times worse than the rspca.

doug.jpg

THATS AWFUL . :evil:

PEOPLES DISPENSARY FOR SICK ANIMALS ....isnt that what pdsa stands for .

surely they can give it some treatment to start it off poor thing :evil:

Angie

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thats awful!!!!! Is there not someone 'higher' you could complain to?

Poor Bunny - let us know what happens later on....

bunny has arrived and is a right mess I will try to post pics later, they have agreed to provide baytril for him for a wk to see how he goes so tomorrow he is off to the rspca for their opinion and to see if he is treatable

OMG poor little bunny. I am honestly shocked and appalled at this Elaine.
I also can't believe the buns previous owners let him/her get in this state! :(

Is he a he or a she?

Veronica x

Back