• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a pooing issue

madysmummy

Mama Doe
well have we had a weekend. sat morning mady wasn't herself. she wasn't eating alot and then she wasn't really pooing.
i let her out and then she had diarrhea :shock: :cry: and then when i was cleaning her tummy i saw she had two REALLY hard poos that were stuck :shock: managed to get them out and they were the shape of sunflower seeds and very hard.
gave her fresh water and lots of hay and then she brighten up a bit and started pooing fine. sunday she was ok, pooing a bit and acting fine.
however this morning there were no poos from the whole of the night. Not good. so off to the vet we went. two injections and she is feeling alot better. :D ate lots of hay this morning and did a few poos, ran to me for a cuddle and drank lots of water
then i had to go to work. hubby called and said that she has pooed lots :D and has been acting her normal self.
so hopefully she is backt o normal. i must say she got me so worried on the way to the vet in the car i was near to tears !!!!!

Back