• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what should i do!!!

id give the jingle ball a miss (he wont feel up to it) but i gave the vet some of his fave food etc when he was in for the day and they fed it to him.

i gave him his fluffy bed but do EVERYTHING to encourage eating

My vet actually requests that you send food bowl, food, hay, etc with your bun for post surgery :) When are your rabbits having their ops? Good luck!

paranoid about Basil still, but i keep thinking of how happy he will be when he is bonded with Hollt (hopefully)

Yup Simba took in his teddybear and a packed lunch :wink: :lol: They asked for some of his favourite foods anyway.. the same when Nala went in for her spay too :D

I won't be able to sleep the night before or think about anything else all that day!!!

I'm a bit worried cos the only rabbits i ever bonded were two un-neautered females and thatw as just pure chance that Zelda (jenna's bunny) sealed the bond, not sure if i can do it this time though :oops:

i guess i will be paranoid and seperate tham as soona s there iss a little scrap or fur pulled out :( :oops:

hi
my vet requests i bring food and hay in with me when ever they need to be away from me also dillion has a rather tatty blanket that he's had since a baby vet asked me to bring that in as well as it comforts him.

Buu was in today for her spay and she went in with:

Vetbed
Her food bowl and pellets mixed with apple pellets and papya tablets
A few pear sticks and her wooden rattle
A taster size bag of oat hay and one of timothy hay
Timothy hay cakes
A banana (her favourite!) and a carrot and greens
A bag of mixed strawberry leaves, dandylion leaves and hazel leaves
And her blankey :lol:

I was worried I would look a bit of an idiot taking all that but they didnt seem to think it was wierd or anything :D Plus she is staying overnight so I wanted her to have lots of stuff that smell like home around her :D

Back