• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what is popcorning?

buddabun

Warren Veteran
I know what binkying is (I'm assuming ti's when they jump around like nutters every which way) but what is popcorning? I've noticed it mentioned about guinea pigs but bunnies also.

Can anyone enlighten me?

it's when guinea pigs to happy skips and randomly jump every know and then, the guinea version to buinkys i guess :)

cavysrock said:
cos mine have gone bonkers :lol:

they are squeaking, running, binkying, popcorning, hopping eating (basil that is :D )

They LOVE it, especally seems they get plenty more time outside in their runs and even indoor Basil has perked up alot, i have never been so happy, and neither have my animals.
especially the piggies. they love thier runs.

does anybody elses animals seem happier?

were you on about bunnies in this post then or pigs?

Think of what happens when you make popcorn from corn kernals in a saucepan, nothing for ages then all the pinging sounds as each corn kernal randomly hits the lid with a "pop". That's what baby rats are like ;) They bounce and ping about the cage seemingly at random :D

buddabun said:
cavysrock said:
cos mine have gone bonkers :lol:

they are squeaking, running, binkying, popcorning, hopping eating (basil that is :D )

They LOVE it, especally seems they get plenty more time outside in their runs and even indoor Basil has perked up alot, i have never been so happy, and neither have my animals.
especially the piggies. they love thier runs.

does anybody elses animals seem happier?

were you on about bunnies in this post then or pigs?

both :thumb:

Back