• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I going to look silly...

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
If I send Buu to the vets tomorrow with food, hay, toys and a bag of herbs :oops: Oh and her vetbed to sleep on :oops: Sorry its just I have never had an animal stay overnight before and I dont want them to think I am a nutter :oops:

Do people usually take their own stuff with them for their animals :?: Obviously she will be going with pellets anyway so I know she is eating her usual ones :D

I would rather take my own stuff but just want to check its what usually happens

I would! :D I wouldn't care if they thought i was a nutter,personally, as i love my guineas and would love them to have all the comfort they could get.Especially with their own things! :D

I dont think your a nutter, Nunzeo has to stay at a rehoming center for bonding, and he is going with an overnight bag, he is going to take his pony (thats four times the size of him!) and some other bits.

You've gotta make em happy!

Thanks :lol: I had got the bag mostly ready and then my sister started saying you dont need to send her with all that she is only going for one night so I started feeling a bit stupid :oops: Right then just put the vetbed and strawberry leaves back in the bag :lol:

sillyrabbit said:
Thanks :lol: I had got the bag mostly ready and then my sister started saying you dont need to send her with all that she is only going for one night so I started feeling a bit stupid :oops: Right then just put the vetbed and strawberry leaves back in the bag :lol:

YES :D :D

Oh defo take their favourite things. When Dillon went in for his op over night i sent a bag with his favourite 'puppy', food etc.
They gave most of it back but forgot a couple of things, but were so good to go back to the hospital to get it so it was all ready for me to pick up when I took him back for his check up.
They won't think you're nuts....honest! :lol:

Back