• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad news re Treasure and Finlay

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Treasure and Finlay seemed well bonded..but today they had a big fall out and Treasure has injured poor Finlay who was quite shook up :( She has bitten through his ear and bitten his penis..not badly thank goodness

But I decided to split them as didn't want to risk further injury to this poor little lad who has alrerady been through too much in his short life...
so Finlay will be bonded with another girl and go to live with Carol

and Treasure is looking for another home with a very laid back boy who has no interest in being boss... :(
Both Carol and myself are very disappointed and I've given Treasure a lecture on behaving herself so she can find a home!

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Today, Monday 26th March 2007 in the Bunster High Court of Justice an ASBO (Anti Social Bunster Order) has been served on Treasure, currently residing at HoneyBunny Rescue

Any further misdemeanours by Treasure will be looked upon very gravely by this court..... :no:

The Right Bunnerable Janex

:lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Today, Monday 26th March 2007 in the Bunster High Court of Justice an ASBO (Anti Social Bunster Order) has been served on Treasure, currently residing at HoneyBunny Rescue

Any further misdemeanours by Treasure will be looked upon very gravely by this court..... :no:

:lol: :lol:
I've told Treasure she has lost the chance of a geeat home but she just continued to munch her carrot in a disinterested way and I'm sure she shrugged her shoulders! :shock: :lol:

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Any further misdemeanours by Treasure will be looked upon very gravely by this court.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was drinking when I read that!! :lol:

Aww sorry it didnt work out, hope Treasure finds her forever home with a lovely boy soon x

Looks are certainly deceiving!!!!

Treasure looks like a little angel - poor Finlay - hope he gets over his war wounds quickly x

honeybunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

I've told Treasure she has lost the chance of a geeat home but she just continued to munch her carrot in a disinterested way and I'm sure she shrugged her shoulders! :shock: :lol:

If she could she'd probably say"Am I Bovvered?" :lol:

capel said:
honeybunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Atleast Finlay hasn't lost out. I hope Treasure eventually finds a laid back bloke she deserves a happy home. x

capel said:
honeybunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Maybe Treasure should now be known as Lauren!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Sorry to read about Treasure and Finlay. Hope Treasure finds a forever home and the buck of her dreams soon. Sending Finlay healing vibes :D xx

I'm sorry they fell out Jill. Norty Finlay!! The next potential Mr F will have to be pre-warned!! Where's your local sports shop? Make sure you get him a bunny box!! :shock: :lol:

I've got a little boy called Jack in at the minute and he's missing a massive chuck out of his penis, poor boy, he was bit by his brother. It had gone bad, he's getting better now though.

Hope yours recovers soon. :D

Finlay's penis is fine today..thanks to quick bathing and some aloe vera ointment.*
He has already been introduced to another young lady and all is going very well as she is completely submissive to him...her identity will be revealed later :D
*must point out if your bunny gets bitten here please take to vet unless you are completely sure the wound is superficial and you are confident in treating it....bites here can be fatal :(

honeybunny said:
Finlay's penis is fine today..thanks to quick bathing and some aloe vera ointment.*
He has already been introduced to another young lady and all is going very well as she is completely submissive to him...her identity will be revealed later :D
*must point out if your bunny gets bitten here please take to vet unless you are completely sure the wound is superficial and you are confident in treating it....bites here can be fatal :(

Thanks for the advice, but he has been to the vets.

SOAD said:
honeybunny said:

Thanks for the advice, but he has been to the vets.

hi Tree..it wasn't aimed at you..just anyone else who may have read the thread and got the impression you can treat a bite here at home..knew you wouldn't hesitate in a vet trip! :D

Back