• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is summer affecting your animals?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
cos mine have gone bonkers :lol:

they are squeaking, running, binkying, popcorning, hopping eating (basil that is :D )

They LOVE it, especally seems they get plenty more time outside in their runs and even indoor Basil has perked up alot, i have never been so happy, and neither have my animals.
especially the piggies. they love thier runs.

does anybody elses animals seem happier?

Zelda loves it, she has been lying in the sun, binkying, running around and i've let her out in the garden and she went bonkers running around! :lol:
definately the best season for me :D
everyone is happy in Summer :D

I force them to spendd more time running round the garden in the summer- tires them out no end... and means a peaceful few mins for me when they bunny nap - and then want to do it all again! :lol: But its worth it just to see the binkys :>

My buns are loving the spring sunshine, they have been sunbathing all day. :D
bunsinbasket2.jpg

No binkys though, my girls are lazy! :wink:

harvey loved today!!! hes been lying down in his run sunabathing and running about mad in the garden :lol: we had nice cuddles aswell with him snuggled on me while i sat in the chair outside supervising the son pretending to be a power ranger :shock:

rosie_rabbit said:
nicole said:
But it is only spring :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And it was winter until very recently :lol:
:lol: What are we going to do with the weather?! Its ment to rain where i am on Wednesday! :shock: :? The weather is really sunny and warm today though.We got the day off and me and my friend were outside nearly all day!Pigs were in the garden in the run munching and popcoring away!

Ax

mine have all perked up apart from Zeb. i had him in the garden yesterday and he wasnt impressed :lol:

Lola though has been binkying up and down for a few days (at 14lb that is quite impressive too :D ), Gus has stopped snoozing all day and Bracken and Frida have been attempting to get out every 2 minutes

have just bought another PWS greenline pen for the little ones until we get the fence put up.

we've got someone to put the fence up this coming weekend though :D

Buttons loves it, caight him this morning on my way out at 8.30am on his back legs looking up watching the clouds in the sky so sweet :lol:

Back