• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hot Wee!!!

TRACEY

Banned
LOL, Last evening, our new little girl Pippa was sitting on her daddys lap when all of a sudden i heard AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

LOL, well I thought at first Pippa had bitten him but then I found out she had done a wee on his leg. :lol:

He said it was so hot!!.

Has anyone else experienced this and is it really that hot or is it just a bloke being a bloke :wink: .

Still laughing about it :lol: .

Tracey x

No idea if its possible for buns to have HOT wee, but Rolo did wet one me once and it wasn't HOT, just nice and warm! lol!!
She did it because i had to keep syringing her with antibiotics and she didn't like it! PLus she was probably nervous at being handled so much more and having to leave her hutch and friend outside while i gave it to her.

it is hot definitely i know how hot it is and trust me - i was shocked at how hot it is! poor pauL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
it is hot definitely i know how hot it is and trust me - i was shocked at how hot it is! poor pauL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmmmm trust you to stick up for him :roll:

TRACEY said:
BirdieBun said:

mmmmm trust you to stick up for him :roll:

hun you need to let her wee on you then you will see what we mean :lol: :lol:

yep it is pretty hot - i had harly up on the sofa once and he started nipping my top, didnt know what he was tryin to tell me, then he wee'd on me! It's jst from their body heat - if u'v ewver done a urine sample for a doc you'll prob know our urines pretty warm as well (yuck :lol: )

Back