• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi guys

nicole

Mama Doe
DSCF1934.jpg

Dougal here, mum was telling me that all you kind people were sending vibes for me the other night.

I just want to thank you all cos they seemed to work.

My mum was really worried that i could not breath proper, I was worried myself it was sooo difficult to breath. But the nice lady at the hospital sorted me out.

I came home yesterday and was feeling fine just a little tired (it's really difficult to get some good shut eye in the hospital, when all the other buns are chatting :roll: ) But mum was in the shed more time that I've had Oxbow pellets :roll: :roll: , I had to tell her "MUM I'm fine just tired"

Any way mum is coming down the stairs, so have to go, nice chatting to you.

*now how am I going to carry the keys to the shed, "Mhairi you'll have to come help me"*

Awwwww! that's wonderful, well done Nicole, I'll bet you are really pleased and relieved, brilliant news

Hello Dougal, Glad you are feeling better :D you remind me so much of Molly my mini lop she was just like you, she passed away in January and I miss her so much :cry: :cry: ...
You have a good rest and I'm sure you'll be back to normal very soon :D ..

:wave: Hi Dougal Bun, We are so very glad you are feeling lots better now. Mummy and all us buns were worried about you and we sent special healing vibes :D All us girlie buns think you are a bit of a hunk :D Hope you can come online again soon.

Love All us Buns ! xxx :lol: :lol:

I'm doing fine Tracy, thanks for asking. I'm on bun watch now. Cant keep my bum on a seat longer than 10 mins but I'm up and out at the shed :lol:

Hello Dougal :wave:

Your poor Mum was in a right 2 and 8 (sorry, thats sooth mooth speak for 'in a state'... :lol: ) at the weekend !! Glad you are feeling better and you make sure you dont give us any more frights :shock: Otherwise your mad old Auntie from London will be up to have a word with you..... :shock: :wink:

Janex

Hi Dougal :wave:
I'm so glad you are feeling better, try not to scare your mum again, she was so worried about you :wink:
xxx

Great post Nicole, it had me smiling all the way through :D

xxx

Back