• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

party games for buns?

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
I was thinking the otherday- would they enjoy ''bobbing for carrots''

If i floated some pieces in a water bowl?

just an idea for something to keep them occupied. theres no harm in this is there?

I thought buns werent keen on getting wet? Tho I suppose you could try with a shallow bowl, not too wide, and small pieces of carrot.

Bobbing the other way - UP - might be better, eg, stringing pieces of carrot/other veg and hanging them up/dangling them down.

that sounds good too. i meant put pieces that float in their water dish.

(not chuck them in a bath) he he

yeah- string them up sounds good.

I'd say no to rabbits sticking their heads in water to grab a piece of carrot.

I'd be too worried :shock:

ryt okidoke-

just wondering becuase there water dish is very shallow. thought they might have fun catching the pieces but i think will give it a miss

I don't think it's cruel. But i don't think my lot would bother! Hanging food on strings sounds good though.

in summer when i agve holly a tray of water to sit ins he always put her veggies in there and ate them, she chose to do that though!

i don't think it's cruel, if they don't want to stick their head inw ater they wont,, it's not like she is shoivuing their heads in there :roll: :D

cavysrock said:
in summer when i agve holly a tray of water to sit ins he always put her veggies in there and ate them, she chose to do that though!

i don't think it's cruel, if they don't want to stick their head inw ater they wont,, it's not like she is shoivuing their heads in there :roll: :D
My pigs did that once.I was in their run giving them a mini bath while they were running round with luke warm water,it helped cool them down aswell,and Misty ran into the bowl,shallow luckinly,with her carrot and ate it in there! :shock: :lol:

Anyway i like the idea of it on string!I can never get it to stay on the roof though! :? :lol:

Ax

Back