• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Excel Herbage

Mine like it, my piggies like it more though :) The buns prefer the forage but will eat it when nothing else is on offer :lol:

Mine like the Herbage and the Supaforage :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

Actually, I bought some P@H Timothy hay and it smells no where as fresh and sweet any other hay I've bought. It looked similar to the Herbage but boy does it not smell nice. :?

Hiya, I bought it for my bun but I'm not too sure if he likes it. He ate it all the day before last but hasn't eaten any today or yesterday?! He is a fussy bunny tho!!!

Char

my frenchie loves the stuff, the bags dont last long at all though so i use it as a sort of treat hay.

jessiebuns said:
Mine like the Herbage and the Supaforage :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

Actually, I bought some P@H Timothy hay and it smells no where as fresh and sweet any other hay I've bought. It looked similar to the Herbage but boy does it not smell nice. :?

I brought p@H tim hay and i thought it was horrible stuff - its all brown and doesn't look nice!!!! and its £3.99 for a tiny bag :shock: :roll: :roll:

:wave: Carys!

Mango and Chutney seemed to like it the first day they tried it, but after that they just picked the yellow herbs out and left the rest :roll: :roll: :roll:

To be honest though, they don't much care for the normal Forage either - they prefer hay and Orchard Grass and only got some cos I bought it for the piggies (who, of course, LOVE it :lol: :lol: )

Wendy
xx

I bought it and it was ok, but I thought it was a bit expensive and they didn't bother with it much more than their usual hay - but at Acorn Pet Centre shops you can get different types of hay and they love them - especially the 1s with rose petals, mint, and dandelions, although they weren't so struck on the nettle one!

I bought a bag not long ago cos buns love it- but I dont know what came in mine, cos it stank of herbs to high heaven and gave me such bad migraines - and I think it put the bunnies off to.... now they and I have discovered friendly grass which they mush prefer.

Back