• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyones bunny get the grump when.......

Dobbin

Mama Doe
you clean them out? OH and i shut them out in the run while we gave the shed a good clear out and re arrange they were getting the right hump with us - then when we let them back in they ignored us!!!!

:lol: :lol:

sue
xx

Mine like to help, by tipping the pot of 'dirties' over, throwing the brush around, or just sitting on whatever bit it is that I am trying to clean.

yeah mine do it's like how dare you clean out my house i spent ages making it smell like me.
they go back in ignore me and start rearranging all the things in the shed i've tidied by the time they are finished looks like i haven't done anything

i got 2 big bowls (pyrex mixing bowls) for the buns hay and cleo has kept hers there nibbling from it gently but theo has ripped it all our the bowl and spread it round his new tidy home. We did the vinegar clean because of bonding so he has deliberatly pood everywhere

mine are too nosy too! I have one who nudges my bottom while i am bending down and cleaning out and then he sits on th part that i am trying to brush out too.

The other is a bit more respectful and goes and grazes while i am busy - but keeps poppin back in case i have yummy food!

Rabbers said:
mine are too nosy too! I have one who nudges my bottom while i am bending down and cleaning out and then he sits on th part that i am trying to brush out too.

The other is a bit more respectful and goes and grazes while i am busy - but keeps poppin back in case i have yummy food!

:lol: :lol: Mhairi sometimes sits on my back so you cant stand up :?

Dougal likes to sit in the black bag, so you have to lift him out everytime you want to put something in :lol: javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing

nicole said:
Rabbers said:

:lol: :lol: Mhairi sometimes sits on my back so you cant stand up :?

Dougal likes to sit in the black bag, so you have to lift him out everytime you want to put something in :lol: javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing

Lol!! They can be very cheeky can't they!!

when im dust-panning - he has a habbit of going behind me and scratching the gap between my jeans and the bottom of my jumper- he puts his paws there like hes trying to push me

Back