• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wanted to share ...

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
..... Jen ate grass for the first time today!!! :D I know I sound sad, but she is becoming a proper Bunny!!! :D

jeninthesunshinw11.jpg

Love Becki xX

awwww thats great!!! youve made so much difference to that little girl, she has improved loads in a short time. she's a very lucky bunny.

beckiboo186 said:
..... Jen ate grass for the first time today!!! :D I know I sound sad, but she is becoming a proper Bunny!!! :D

jeninthesunshinw11.jpg

Love Becki xX

Fantastic news!, well done you!!!!, erm might seem like a silly question but I thought Jen was going to her forever home!

Aliandbuns said:
A bunny that didn't eat grass! :shock:

I know, She wouldnt eat anything if it wasnt in a bowl ... Dont think she realised it was food :? If I did meet the low, discusting excuse for a human being who did this to her ... I'd string em up!! :x :cry: Thanks for the comments guys!! :D Xx

why would she not eat things if they weren't in a bowl? What did they do to her?! Poor girly. Glad she's happy :D

buddabun said:
why would she not eat things if they weren't in a bowl? What did they do to her?! Poor girly. Glad she's happy :D

Really don't know, Im not sure if she knew it was food or not tbh :? Apparently they didnt feed her proper :x She's going crazy in her run, Makes me want to cry :oops: :love: X

Back