• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what a waste of money!!!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:evil: never buying the yoga larder ball again, holly wrecked it in two days and the just left it all over the run :x

What's that? The willow balls like the 1 in becki's picture of tilly-may gets demolished by my 2 in about a day and they do actually eat it, there's nothing left, so I bought them a big from P@H that had like 3 or 4 all inside one another, and that they just demolished to bits, didn't eat it tho so must be made of different stuff. Took them about a week tho and as long as it kept them amused that's ok with me :) I understand it can be expenive tho so mine only get now and again, couldnt afford to be giving them all the time

My bun has a little willow ball, he doesnt seem to like it tooo much, its still whole and hasnt been demolished!!

theo kills thew willow balls (i think they taste nice) but the hay experts vine balls are still going. (I think they dont taste as nice but they still chuck them around)

my lot get through those cardboard guy houses (£14 each too) in record time. at the moment we are going through one per month for gus.

vine balls go in days, seagrass mats the same.

but at least i know they enjoy themselves wrecking their toys.

kniw but they LOVE the otehr type like in becki's signature and they eat them

yeah that's exactly the same as mine - they eat those ones, but the big one they jst trashed it to bits. did seem to eat the thicker pieces, the support pieces that shape the ball, but the thin pieces jst got dumpes everywhere. did take them a few days to do it tho s at least they were occupied for a while, but I think I will jst stick to the other type in future

Mine aren't interested at all, but Lottie my guineapig, eats a whole ball in a few hours, loves them :)

kayjay said:
Mine aren't interested at all, but Lottie my guineapig, eats a whole ball in a few hours, loves them :)
I have a guinea pig called lottie :D :D srry just had to slip that in..

Mine don't touch willow balls! But straw mats... :shock:

Back