• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a Beauty..stray new arrival.Update nest building

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgeous girl was brought in today..she was found in a garden..despite advertising for over a week no one has claimed her

I believe she is a Brown Sable? :? I named her Beauty cos she is one! :D
Beautya.jpg

she is so easy to handle..a real darling. loves her nose rubs..can't believe no one has missed her
Beauty.jpg

she will be speyed then looking for a new home.

She is gorgeous! Is she a giant? She loks huge. I think her colouring is called Dark Steel, a common colour amongst Flemish and British Giants. :D

bizzy_vicki said:
She is gorgeous! Is she a giant? She loks huge. I think her colouring is called Dark Steel, a common colour amongst Flemish and British Giants. :D

no she is large but not a giant..and her colouring is brown not grey...the pics don't show too well but she has a sooty nose and ear tips...and she is building a NEST! :shock:

honeybunny said:
bizzy_vicki said:

no she is large but not a giant..and her colouring is brown not grey...the pics don't show too well but she has a sooty nose and ear tips...and she is building a NEST! :shock:

Uh oh. More little beauties soon? :shock: Her colour is quite unusual.

:love: :love: what a gorgeous rabbit

Lets hope she wasn't abandoned as she was pregnant and it's only a phantom to worry about, fingers crossed

Back