• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating Hay

charl343

Warren Scout
I'm very pleased today. I have had Paddy a week today and have tried everthing to get him eating hay, hay racks, hay baskets, all over the hutch, in tunnels, different types of hay, cutting down on pellets but he was stubborn and refused to eat it. Last night i put it in his litter tray as a last resort as someone on here mentioned it (although I can't remember who) and when I went out this morning his litter tray was full of wee and poops but no hay! :D So big thanks to whoever mentioned the litter tray thing....sorry I can't remember who but it seems to have worked...for now!!!!

paddooo.jpg

I do that - mine have it everywhere, in their bed, in a rack, and in their litter tray in the run. They seem to prefer it in their bed, cuz they poop and pee in their anyway no matter what I do :roll: but do like their tray as well

Back